Increased use of advanced robotics comes with both opportunities and challenges. Today’s technology decision-makers must:
• Know how to use robotics as a new revenue opportunity
• Carve out a competitive position in the industry
• Develop strategic relationships with the right solutions providers
• Understand how key robotics markets are developing and why
• Gain solid knowledge of which solutions offer the greatest benefits
• Distinguish between trends and long-term opportunities
• Adapt to new business models
Can you contribute to the industry’s knowledge about the growth of cutting edge robotics and how to develop a successful adoption blueprint? We encourage you to share your unique insights as well as your understanding of technology strategy and implementation.
For each main topic we will look at topics such as: Business Models, Technology Transfer, Ethics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things, 3D printing, Pitchfire and relevant Regulations.
• Strong preference is given to sessions that include presenters from end user organizations.
• Ability to translate actual case experience into best practices and strategies for success.
• Topic(s) must be fresh, not repeated sessions from other educational venues.
• Other interesting & relevant topic ideas are always welcomed.
As a speaker at RoboBusiness, you’ll:
• Receive free registration to all event activities.
• Network with the robotics industry’s most influential players.
• Establish your thought leadership in the industry.
• Share your expertise and experience with others.
• Attend multiple receptions, lunches and events.